Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Deputy Program Manager with a TS/SCI polygraph to manage a 500+ full-time equivalent (FTE), $500 million+ intelligence community IT contract in the Reston, VA, area. The Deputy Program Manager will directly support the Program Manager in the overall program and administration support for the management, control and execution of individual technical directions. As well as support leading a team of over 500 personnel. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for managing and coordinating a substantial subcontracting effort. This IDIQ contract will begin with two active task orders with the expectation of growth to include up to 8 task orders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Program Manager with overall Program performance. Candidate should be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions. The individual will be responsible for removing impediments from their teams while promoting self-management and improving standards of work. The individual will manage multiple teams, as well as manage multiple technical directions and deliver outstanding products for multiple customers each under tight deadlines and constraints. Primary Responsibilities:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Support the PM's efforts to maintain a positive organizational climate with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Plan, execute, monitor and control personnel and financial resources.
- Ensure that all required actions are adequately planned and that all projects and tasks under the contract run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Manage multiple teams led by subordinate managers and/or supervisors, including subcontractor personnel.
- Provide oversight of earned value management actions; ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Primary person responsible for developing program status reports.
- Interface with senior Government personnel, technical and non-technical staff, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Support process improvement and innovation.
- Ensure compliance with export control and international travel requirements for all international travel.
Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.Basic Qualifications
- TS SCI with Polygraph
- 12+ years of related Program Management experience
- Demonstrated success with a program containing at least 150 FTE staff positions
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
PHX2External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.