VariQ is looking for a highly qualified Deputy Program Manager to successfully lead a 70-80 person, Command and Control Communications Program supporting the Federal Government Civilian Sector.
* Location: Washington, DC Area
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: Top Secret (SCI eligible)
* Period of Performance: 5 years
The DPM will work in close collaboration with the PM to provide program management support to ensure identified tasks are performed efficiently, accurately, on time, and in compliance with the requirements. The DPM must participate as a member of a government-led team as requested by the Government Client. The DPM must participate in a Kick-Off meeting between appropriate FAA personnel, Government Client, and contractor to review SOW requirements and understand work scope and deliverables. The DPM must keep the Government Client informed of any potential problems and make recommendations for solutions. The DPM must be responsible for ensuring delivery of a Project Plan, Monthly Status Reports, a Quality Control Plan, Monthly Financial Reports, Monthly Quality and Performance Reports, Program Management Reviews, Schedule, Meeting Minutes/Trip Reports, and will facilitate Transition In/Out.
* Support the PM in managing a team of 70-80 individuals providing technical, business, administrative and management support in support of a large Command and Control Communications (C3) Program.
* Manage a team able to perform at the unclassified, secret and top secret/sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI) levels for programs, projects and systems defined by the Government
* Work in close collaboration with the PM to support and/or manage delivery of a Project Plan, Monthly Status Reports, a Quality Control Plan, Monthly Financial Reports, Monthly Quality and Performance Reports, Program Management Reviews, Schedule, Meeting Minutes/Trip Reports, and will facilitate Transition In/Out.
* Ensure successful delivery and execution across the following 16 Task Areas:
1. Program Management Support
2. Program, Contract, Technical and Financial Management Support
3. C3 Systems Engineering and Integration Support
4. Information Technology Support
5. Emergency Operations Network (EON) Application Development Support
6. Database Administration and Support
7. Telecommunications Support
8. National Security Communication Support
9. Special Studies Support
10. Emergency Planning and Exercise Support
11. Intelligence Operations Specialist Support
12. Facilities Management/Maintenance and Construction Support
13. Emergency Notification System (ENS) Support
14. Unmanned Aerial Surveillance (UAS) Support
15. Investigations/Law Enforcement Assistance Program (LEAP) Contract Support Analyst
16. Operations Support
* Experience leading a team of 50+ people, larger numbers preferred.
* Previous experience working on Government contracts. DOT, FAA, DHS or FBI experience preferred.
* Experience and successful track record managing tasks that are similar to the 16 task areas defined above.
Education Requirements/Years of Experience
* Bachelor's degree (Masters Preferred) in a related field. Additional years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
* 10+ years' experience.
* Project Management Professional - PMP or other managerial type certifications
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.