Deputy Project Manager
LOCATION: Washington, DC
We are a SBA Certified SDB Corporation with GSA Schedule, CMMI Level 3 Certification. CMCI provides superior Management Consulting and IT services to empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today's highly competitive market. CMCI focuses on delivering quality customer solutions within the cost and schedule constraints of a program/project. We take an intuitive and collaborative approach in providing clients with IT solutions to implement their business processes that improve efficiency and quality to meet mission critical needs.
CMCI's goal is to expedite and deliver Superior Quality Solutions while achieving the highest level of satisfaction with its customers by providing a wide range of products & services. Our foundation is built on establishing lasting relationships with clients and customers. To learn more about CMCI go to www.c-mci.com.
- Supports the PM in executing of WRAPS/RPC project.
- Maintains a strategic enterprise partner relationship with the RPC Director.
- Apprises the RPC Director of all significant issues in a timely manner.
- Oversees development of Project Schedules.
- Helps the PM implement strategic guidance, vision, and direction to the project team.
- Ensures program integration across task areas, RPC groups, and functional/technical teams.
- Assists the PM in the use innovative processes to plan, organize, and control WRAPS/RPC activities, manage risks and to monitor performance.
- Ensures all WRAPS/RPC task areas meet cost, schedule, quality, and performance requirements.
- Analyzes significant deviations from plan, takes corrective actions, and forecasts any impact on WRAPS/RPC contract deliverables.
- Drives effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Oversees adherence to WRAPS/RPC standard processes.
- Assists the PM in staffing, including staff need forecasting.
- Assists the PM in evaluating staff performance, career growth, and appraisal process.
- Serves as the Deputy Chair of the RPC IRB process.
Clearance • Secret
Educational and Related Experience
- MBA or MS/MA degree in Management, Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related Technical Discipline.
- PMP preferred
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of professional experience supporting complex IT projects, and a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience managing large diverse project teams
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in systems design, cyber security, software development and web technologies
- Excellent client facing and internal communications skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
This position is contingent upon award of the contract to CMCI and requires signature of a Letter of Commitment.