Clarksburg, MD Salary:
Job # 673875
Technology and Hardware Company is seeking:
POSITION: Design Engineer, RF/Analog
LOCATION: Clarksburg Maryland Zip Code 20871
SALARY: $115-125K + 12% Bonus
DEGREE: BS Degree
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Development and Design Engineering with RF Technology
RELOCATION: Local Candidates
We are expanding our product line and are seeking a Engineer to join our team. Candidate will be responsible for carrying out RF/Microwave developments in one or more of the following areas: RF/Microwave control components (including RF switches, phase shifters, limiters, up converters, down converters etc.), high power amplifiers, transceivers/multi-assemblies and high power radar transmitters/sub-systems. Will be required to review customer SCDs and effectively work with other design professionals to carry out RF development tasks and meet customer requirements. Qualifications:
- Extensive practical design and analysis experience in RF/Microwave products and broad knowledge of RF systems.
- Innovative thinking and familiarity with the state-of-art.
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Fluency in RF/Microwave simulation and CAD design software coupled with hands-on-experience.
- Must be able to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing; must be able to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- BS degree and 7+ years of applicable experience is required for this position.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com