Our Client, a leader in the industry, is looking for a Design Integration Engineer in its San Diego location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily support design integrationResponsibilities
- Work closely with designers to develop and productize new process/device sensors for monitoring key AC/DC KPIs and correlate model-to-hardware.
- Use semiconductor process and device physics knowledge to perform data analysis, identify gaps, and provide recommendations for timing margining.
- Understand foundry Layout Dependent Effects (LDE) and define complex LDE DoE.
- Coordinate technology high-level design review for new product development planning and organize foundry technical review.
- Actively participate in many internal cross functional team meetings as well as QCT-foundry two-way meetings
- Master's, Electrical Engineering and/or Materials Science
- Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing
- Experience in Device engineering
- Experience in Yield enhancement
- Experience in Test-chip design
- Experience in LDE modeling
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don’t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you’re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo’s clients – the best brand names out there – our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people – get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We’re not perfect but we’re accountable. We’re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world’s technology leaders, we can’t wait to talk to you. Vivo – We Get People!