Kforce has a client that is seeking a Design Research Analyst in Saint Louis, MO.
The Design Thinking Center of Excellence within the Firm Strategic Enablement Office will lead the firm's transformation of building human-centered capabilities that focus on client, branch team and associate experience. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about delivering phenomenal customer-centric experiences, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big.
* Design Research Analyst collaborates and influences business areas and objectives that align to firm, division and department priorities that require client and user centricity
* Develops, designs and executes user research using qualitative and quantitative methods
* Determines and recommends the most efficient and effective research approaches to solve for business needs and meet agreed-upon objectives, then leads the business areas through the appropriate research process
* Design Research Analyst identifies, influences, supports and partners with multi-disciplinary teams, including other business areas, to execute research projects
* Communicates insights and influences business partners to take action by providing thought leadership on how insights impact desired business/project outcomes
* Identifies and applies appropriate change management best practices and approach to build rapport, understand user needs, address resistance and reinforce key learnings or results
* Stays current with research techniques and tools
* Design Research Analyst works with and provides supporting documentation to others that influences product or experience development to ensure creation of efficient, sustainable and successful results
* Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or relevant field
* 5+ years of UX/design research experience
* Expert in both qualitative and quantitative user experience research methodologies
* Proactively develops self in the field of current and emerging research and technology
* Expert in critical thinking, strategic thinking, process improvement, relationship-building and problem-solving abilities
* Expert in written and verbal communication
* Able to expertly research, analyze and consolidate data into trends and share with teams
* Expert in project management and organizational skills
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across departments, business areas and vendors
* Responds well to direction, embraces feedback and change
* Presents ideas, thoughts and information persuasively; seen as credible and trustworthy
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.