Job Title: Design Verification and Gate Level Simulation Principal Engineer
Location: Onsite locations - San Jose CA, Austin TX & Phoenix AZ
Contract: C2C / W2
MUST Have Skills:
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5+ years of Gate-Level Simulation experience.
- Expertise with debugging in Best/Worst SDF with min/max corner simulations.
- Understanding of various timing violations and identifying them as waiver or real netlist issues by working closely with design and architecture teams.
- Experience with timing constraints and multi clock domain design
- Run tests on RTL and Gate Level Netlists, debug failures to root cause, and recommend fixes.
- Engage with the team to drive continuous improvement to the verification env to find more bugs and improve coverage
- Work as a team to grow together. Mentor and coach junior team members
- Power-Aware simulation experience is desirable.
Additional Job Details:
1 - C (Programming Language) (P3 - Advanced) |
2 - C++ Programming Language (P3 - Advanced) |
3 - Industry X IOT Applications (P3 - Advanced) |
4 - PERL Scripts (P3 - Advanced)
Please share resume to