Hat Island, WA Description: Position: Design and Analysis Engineer 5 Location: Remote Summary:
• Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered projects.
• Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
• Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to assure that operational and functional requirements are met. Works with other to develop program test strategies.
• Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
• Conducts program independent reviews and reports results to program leadership.
• Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
• Leads research into technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
• Makes recommendations for technology investments.
• Recognized as a business unit-wide expert in process development and qualification, physical and functional integration and installation design and resolving supplier technical issues.
• Develops and documents engineering Design Practices related to aircraft electrical power systems disciplines (such as power generation, distribution, backup systems etc) based upon review of product line and product history, engineering drawings and analyses, reports, lessons learned, specifications and supporting data.
• Research engineering life cycle and performance history for applicability to future product and product development and company business needs.
• Works with engineering teams to identify and refine content.
• Participates with other members on project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering design practice solutions to meet group, organization, and company objectives.
• Provides technical consulting in engineering disciplines related to airplane electrical power system and sub-system engineering including but not limited to AC power generation, power distribution, DC standby systems, external lighting systems, proximity sensing systems as required. Required Skills
Aircraft Certification; Aircraft Electrical Systems; Aircraft Operations; Aircraft Performance; Aircraft Systems
Electrical Engineering; Electrical Systems; Engineering Analysis; Engineering Design Platform Systems & Subsystems: Platform Energy Systems; Systems Engineering & Analysis: Test & Evaluation
Analog/Digital Signal Proc, Analytical Skills (Technical), Business Acumen, Circuit Design, Design / Produce Process, Design Concepts & Techniques, Electrical Gen & Distribution, Electronic/Electrical Domain, Electronic System Design, EMI/EMC Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com