Deloitte Risk & Financial AdvisoryDesignOps - UX Researcher
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems through innovative technology? Are you passionate about user strategy and digital design? Advisory is looking for a UX Researcher to join our DesignOps team to deliver high quality, creative, innovative products and services that will make an impact that matters.What You'll Do
You are the voice of the people. In all your interactions - with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more - you'll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You're innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what's happening in the interactive space. Your UX research skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
As a UX Researcher you will work with multiple product teams and shareholders to design high quality enterprise class applications and communicate your design decisions. You'll work solo as well as with a team of designers and researchers.
Additionally, you'll work on the DesignOps CoP in providing knowledge, UX guidance and standards, and resources to maximize Advisory's products value and impact.The Team
The DesignOps team accelerates Advisory's marketplace technology capabilities by providing creative and innovative UX design and research. We strive to deliver best in class service across many different products and teams across Advisory. We are a family of creatives.Qualifications Required:
- Sound understanding of the Design Thinking Process and user research methods such as usability testing, user interviews, prototype testing, etc.
- Ability to build personas & user journeys that demonstrate learnings from research studies.
- Experience with research studies.
- Great communication skills and storytelling with ability to clearly articulate to stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate research findings into actionable insights for non-researchers.
- Experience working with design tools such as figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience working with UX teams focused on building business tool products
- 2+ years practical experience.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Experience with Data visualization and tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with UX Design and building prototypes/mocks