Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The Desk-Side Support Technician will provide technical assistance and answer questions or resolve computer problems for computer users in person, via telephone, or electronically. Assistance may include the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, electronic mail, and operating systems.Will act as the central point of contact between the IT users and government customer to resolve issues at the lowest practical support level and provide a consistent and quality customer experience across enterprise service areas.Provides intermediate-level support that do not require code changes for user issues such as process re-start and simple SOPs. May assist and train less experienced support specialist. Requires support for a 24x7x365 days a year help desk, the selected individual must be available to support this schedule. May include weekends, overnights and Federal Holidays.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems
- Resolve issues using established operating procedures
- Opening, tracking, and closing incident tickets per established guidelines
- Escalate issues as necessary within established timelines
- Provides supervision of the customer installation of hardware and software as required
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- High School with advanced training plus 2-3 years experience
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- DIA systems experience.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- STEM degree (e.g., computer science, management information systems, systems engineering).
- Knowledge of Agile systems implementation methodologies.
- Any Cloud-related Professional certification(s): [e.g., i. Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA) ii. AWS Solutions Architect (Professional)], iii. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, iv. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate), v. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional), vi. AWS Certified Big Data (Specialty)]
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).