Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting
company across the USA and we are hiring for our client. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups
across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet,
Position: Deskside/EUC/Field Support Technician Location: Jackson, Tennessee Type: Long Term Contract
L3 Support Job Details
The L3 role will support client by supporting, validating and documenting processes necessary to maintain production network architecture. The L3 role will play a keyrole in supporting Cisco network switches, troubleshooting Windows 10 operating system, supporting MS Office 365 andensuring the network infrastructure is reliably deployed and in good working order during operating hours. This individual is responsible for documenting the processes necessary to maintain IS environment and understanding the technology solutions that are used to support the execution of these business processes. The successful L3 resource will also
Perform superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level (L3).
Communicate technical concepts to non-technical business users and have the technical depth to also communicate effectively to other internal IS Groups
Possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision.
• Must have experience in administering windows server operating systems.
• Must have experience in maintaining Cisco switches
• A solid working knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in installing, troubleshooting and resolving problems of various software on Windows 10 Operating system
• Experience working with VMware vSphere.
• Experience installing and troubleshooting server roomhardware components, such as Rack Servers, Fiber, Cisco switches, disk drives, memory, etc.
• Experience or knowledge of CRAC/HVAC Units and UPS preferred.
• Experience working with various levels of technical individuals at remote locations to resolve problems or in implementing on new switches or Servers preferred.
• Experience using a ticket management system for work prioritization and daily workload management
• ITIL, CCNE and/or MCSEcertifications are desired.
• Experience on AirWatch/iPhone support is an in advantage
• Ability to create clear and concise documentation
• Good written and oral communication skills are required.
• Ability and confidence in making system recommendations and providing excellent customer support.
• Experience and/or knowledge of PLC's a plus.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across
the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military
service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and
30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth
understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
(201) 340-8700 Ext.405 | (201) 479-0965
Address: 317 George St. Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901