Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm, is looking to hire a Deskside Support, Level III for one of our clients based out of Greensboro, NC. This assignment is anticipated to be a 6 month contract. This role will be an on site position. This will also have a first shift Monday-Friday schedule. If you are interested, please apply and we will reach out to you right away! Description:
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution of Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical issues from across all business units, including multiple domains, operating Systems, time zones and workstation and printer models.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to Level I and II deskside technicians by being the go-to technical expert,
- Create thorough and detailed written technical documentation, procedures and guides for knowledge base articles and user guides.
- Assist with IT Infrastructure projects as needed.
- Understands imaging and management tools such as SCCM, PDQ, Active Directory or other related tools
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in MIS or related technical field
- 3-5 years of remote workstation support
- 3-5 years of technical support
- 7 years of related experience in troubleshooting printers, tablets, cell phones, Windows PCs, Chrome PCs, AV equipment and associated complex issues of networked devices
- A+ Certification
- MCSE Certification
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com