Desktop Support Analyst Job no: 19-06628
Eclaro is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Desktop Support Analyst, responsible for assisting in Windows 10 migration as well as well as 2nd level support providing on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution and general technical support.
- Provide technical support including installation, deployment, retirement and maintenance of company workstations and LAN hardware, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones.
- When not helping local staff, there will be administrative work that will need to be maintained. Monitor and take action on Policed Reports generated by Microsoft SCCM, which feeds our Tech Support Dashboard
Skills & Requirements
- IT seeks a highly motivated individual, committed to safety and cyber security, to join its Technology Support group as a System Analyst working in a Desktop Support environment
- A Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year work experience in related fields, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years of work experience is required. Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft desktop/laptop systems, Windows 7, 8 & 10 and Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and higher required
- Excellent experience in support and troubleshooting in a Desktop Support environment with knowledge of local area networking and network switches and routers is required. In addition a general understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices is also required. Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving.
- The position requires good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our users. The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines. Ability to learn new technology as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and be capable of bending and kneeling in order to install computer equipment in tight spots
If hired, you will get the following benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.