Job description for your reference:
Five to Eight (5 to 8) years' experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
• Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
• Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction-based activities at sites.
• Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
• Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
• Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
• Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
• Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under 'Smart Hands' capability.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
• Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills.
• Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
• Preferably with an associate degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
• Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools ( ServiceNow / Remedy etc.),
• Basic understanding and troubleshooting of Mobile Device Management system( AirWatch / XenMobile/ Mobile iron etc),
• Basic understanding and troubleshooting for VDI, SCCM/ LANDesk/ Altris, Skype for Business, OneDrive.