Large entertainment studio is hiring a Desktop/Systems Administrator with has experience in configuring Microsoft Windows Group Policy Object with respects to security best practices.
Must have experience with creating, setting orders or preference and security with Active Directory and GPO
- Windows System Engineer that has experience in configuring Microsoft Windows Group Policy Object with respects to security best practices.
- This individual will have demonstrated working with GPO s and deployments across a corporate environment.
- This individual will be required to document changes to the current environment and the Best Practices GPO settings that we are deploying. This includes documenting FAQ s for users to explain changes.
- Update several GPO s with predefined settings
- Audit a best practices list of policies to our deployment
- Create FAQ and knowledge objects of the changes
- Test and validate that all settings work as expected
- Microsoft Certified
- Corporate administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Desktop deployment and GPO management.
Requirement Keywords: GPO, Microsoft Windows Desktop Administration