Job Title – Sr. Software Engineer (C#/WPF)
Job Location – Palo Alto CA (Hybrid onsite)
Length – Contract (12 Months+)
Participate in a team of 4-7 software engineers for the development of Microsoft C# .NET Windows application used to configure, tune and service a medical linear accelerator.
- Perform security event log analysis, endpoint analysis, and vulnerability analysis.
- Perform data security & and meet DoD cyber security requirements.
- Perform system security reviews and tests and write formal reports and follow up advisory memos.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and update security utilities.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Develop automated tests using Python and existing Testing Framework.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Analyze product marketing requirements, design, code and test software.
- Performs hands-on installation and configuration of SW components for the verification test environment.
- Executes test cases in an efficient and timely manner.
- (3-5) year software development experience with the Microsoft .NET framework using C# & WPF.
- Experience in developing Windows desktop applications.
- Understanding of IT security trends and emerging technologies, and an ability to relate them to DoD and cyber security needs.
- Solid understanding of security issues, techniques, and solutions.
- Strong experience with debugging, troubleshooting, security utilities.
- Knowledge of information security standards, with an emphasis on DoD and National Institute of
- Standards and Technology (NIST) cyber security standards, guidance, and special publications and their application in a technical operational environment.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience in the development of software test automation using .NET/C#/Python or other automation tools
- Experience developing software in a regulated environment is a plus.
- Professional work experience in testing of software.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or other technical field.
- Resourceful; self-motivated, able to function within a fast-paced development environment;
- Good team player; good written and verbal skills