We are seeking a Desktop/Endpoint Engineer to provide support for endpoint management projects for the reliable operation of the production environment. This role will have ownership of all monitoring, troubleshooting, and installation of software/tools over multiple operating systems and will plan/coordinate enterprise-wide IT infrastructure projects.
- Primary responsibilities include reviewing desktop vulnerabilities, testing patches and troubleshooting application installs
- Remediating failed SCCM package/application installs
- Researching desktop application vulnerabilities using Qualys tool
- Identifying business impact of upgrading software to latest patched version
- Working with application owners on remediation of vulnerable software
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Maintaining updates via email to end users, making sure they are kept up to date on progress
- Working with manager to put together reports on new or aged vulnerabilities
- Keeping track of all work assigned and ability to provide daily updates to management
- At least 2 years SCCM experience.
- Experience designing, deploying, managing, and configuring virtual and physical workstation environments using Windows 10 with Microsoft SCCM.
- Experience with enterprise desktop deployments and management, including application package development and enterprise system refreshes.
- Ability to create and manage profiles, manage apps and create compliance rules using SCCM.
- Ability to create, troubleshoot and run Powershell scripts as it pertains to endpoint management.
- Knowledge of and experience with Office 365 Administration, and client applications.
- Ability to communicate moderately difficult technical matters to internal customers.
- Experience administering in an Active Directory environment
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO