We are currently seeking Desktop Engineer who will be accountable for client support requests and managed endpoints in Active Directory and SCCM. Other responsibilities include assisting with project tasks to include Windows Operating System upgrades, PC imaging, packaging, software distribution and patching.
· Provide third level support for all client requests as well as requests from other IT teams.
· Assist with project tasks such as upgrading Windows 10 machines, remediation of failed software or patch deployments, Imaging, software packaging and distribution, patch management using SCCM.
· Maintain the health of all SCCM clients and Windows 10 machines in Active Directory
· Maintain End User standards and best practices for process/procedures and technical standards
· Effectively manage utilization and prioritization based on evolving business and technology considerations
· Assist with testing new hardware and software before production deployments.
· Respond to customer escalations according to defined service levels
· Provide on-call and after-hours support as required
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Management
· 3-5 years of progressive experience in Information Technology management with focus on SCCM, Intune, Imaging, Packaging, Software Distribution, Citrix is a plus.
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Experience working with IT leadership in a strategic context
· In depth knowledge of End User Computing architectures, management platforms, security patch management, scripting languages such as Powershell, Active Directory group policy, Vmware, Citrix and VDI, Orchestration and automation,
· Highly effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.