Modis has a client in the greater Nashville area that is seeking a 6 month contract to hire Technical Helpdesk Associate! This client seeks individuals who are looking to grow in their IT career with necessary training and will provide Tier I technical support to the client.
Duties and Responsiblities:
- Provide Tier I technical support for issues via Service Now addressing hardware failures, software issues, and password resets.
- Document the details of issues and troubleshooting steps that were taken.
- Proactively identify potential issues in the environment and develop solutions in a timely manner.
- Work alongside team members by collaborating daily for direction and timelines.
- Perform end user additions, deletions, and changes.
- Experience effectively communicating with peers throughout the support process in person, e-mail, or over the phone.
- Experience being able to stay organized and on top of your workload to meet deadlines.
- Deliver world class customer experience to clients in any situation.
Minimum Qualifications/Skill Sets
- Excellent customer care skills including telephone, verbal, and written skills
- Beneficial to have experience with Service Now ITSM software and Cisco Unified Contact Center IPT System.
The successful candidate will be provided training on tasks and tools required.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply below and contact Regina Waterman at Regina.Waterman@modis.com or 615.472.2922 - thanks!