Our client is in immediate need for a talented “Service Desk Analyst (L1)”; with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 12+ month’s contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in “Phoenix, AZ, 85040 and Hartford, CT, 06105”. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: [18- 36891]
- 1+ to 2+ years of experience in IT Service Desk
- The IT Service Desk analyst will provide first line technical support to internal employees of customer. The candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/infrastructure components to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of end user incidents, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. Service desk analyst will have standard operating procedures to support majority of the incidents.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails, chat and tickets from end users regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from end users via telephone, email and chat
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the ITSM tool for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- 1st line support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software and hardware such as Mobiles, Desktops, Laptops and Printers
- Logs and manage incidents/Service Request in ITSM tool
- Escalates unresolved tickets to Level 2 resolver groups
- Take ownership of user incidents/requests and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
Our client is a leading IT organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.