**Hybrid role - qualified candidates will be local to the Owensville area**
Our client, a utility industry leader, is seeking a customer-oriented and results-driven Desktop Support Analyst to join their team in Owensville.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Analyst:
Requirements of the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Work with business groups on IT needs and solutions
- Provide consulting, advice, and directional support
- Develop communications for planned or emergent IT work
- Provide project management and support for technology projects
- Act as customer advocate, representing needs of the business unit to IT
- Help to evaluate new applications and identify system requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline or at least 4 years of equivalent relevant experience
- At least 2 years of experience in business and technology
- Proficient knowledge of work management tool (Remedy)
- Expertise in MS products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Windows 10 OS
- Experience conducting and maintaining an asset inventory of hardware and software
- Project management skills and the ability to facilitate alignment and integration of technology and business plans
- Ability to work effectively with customers, IT management, and teammates
Job ID: 355437 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!