NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst in Orlando, FL Duration: Long Term
* Performs moderately complex analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing computer systems.
* Provides day-to-day consultation, instruction, troubleshooting and problem solving to computer users for hardware, software, network and related computer systems and devices.
* Evaluates, reviews and enforces computer hardware and software standards.
* This position requires knowledge of all phases and variations of computing systems and support.
* Works under close supervision of the Systems Support Supervisor.
* Performance is reviewed through observations, conferences, reports and achievement of desired results.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Installs, configures and ensures the effective operation of all end user hardware and software, peripheral equipment and mobile devices within established standards.
* Monitors and responds to Service Center trouble calls and provides end user training in use of equipment and software.
* Confers with the customer to diagnose simple to moderately complex problems, apply solutions and assist in determining the types of hardware and software required to meet business needs.
* Ensures end user hardware, software and associated devices interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems such as file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems and application servers.
* Creates, runs, and troubleshoots simple to moderately complex scripts, batch files, or installation procedures.
* Performs moderately complex troubleshooting procedures encompassing multiple technology platforms.
* Coordinates efforts with technical staff and customers to determine and resolve client issues under direction of technical lead.
* Reviews licensing problems and performs software and hardware audits throughout the organization.
* Provides audit reports and assessments and ensures compliance with licensing regulations.
* Provides on call support as needed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.