Direct client in Farmington, CT is looking for a part-time Desktop Support Analyst. This is a 6 month contract role. This role does require some travel and will follow a unique schedule, happy to openly discuss these factors.
The ideal fit for this role will have the following experience:
- 3 + years of Help Desk, IT and Desktop Support experience.
- Networking and Systems experience
- Experience managing, adding and changing desktop phones, mobile phones and other mobile devices.
- DHCP experience including managing and tracking IP addresses.
- Active Directory experience to manage and organize user access and security.
- Administration and support of hardware and software on Windows machines and mobile devices.
- Managing and supporting network printers and print servers.
- Hardware lifecycle management.
- Must have a customer service attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to proactively manage, monitor and prepare for hardware, software and network issues.