Do you have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format? You may be a good fit for Robert Half Technology's Deployment Technician role. Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment and who are looking to get a foot in the door to an IT career may succeed this position. This Deployment Technician, which is a long-term temporary opportunity, is located in the King of Prussia, PA! For immediate consideration, please contact me directly at email@example.com
What you get to do every day
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities Requirements
- Desktop support or related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Proficiency in PC Hardware
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Troubleshoot Hardware experience
For immediate consideration, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.