If you excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user, this job could be for you. Driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment will be the best fit for this position. If you think you have these qualities, Robert Half Technology has a Desktop Support Technician role that may be the position for you. We especially want to hear from motivated candidates with effective problem-solving abilities. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary-to-full-time in nature and is located in the Paoli, Pennsylvania, area.
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange experience highly desired
- Adeptness in Microsoft Hyper-V
- Foundational knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Active Directory experience required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows
- 2+ years of desktop support or other related experience
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.