Robert Half Technology's Desktop Support Technician role is for someone with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. You will thrive in this position if you consider yourself to be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org Requirements
- Desktop support or related experience
- Active Directory experience desired
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Cisco Networking experience highly desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.