Robert Half Technology is looking for a Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment may succeed this Desktop Support Technician role. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is located in the Nashville, Tennessee, area.
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals Requirements
•3+ years' experience working in a Helpdesk role
•Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, specifically Windows 10
•Strong ability to troubleshoot problems and work with in a Team environment to do so
•Experience with AD, remote and in-person support for end-users
•Experience installing, assisting, and using Office Products
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.