-Financial Services exp a must
Reporting to Infrastructure Engineer, the IT Support Analyst will provide Level 1 technical and operational support for approximately 200 internal employees.
- Escalate and track issues until resolved
- Provide desktop, mobile, and end user support services encompassing a wide variety of hardware and software applications
- Serve as primary support for desktop, phones, mobile devices, VPN, Citrix Receiver, Office and desktop applications, wireless connectivity, video conferencing, etc.
- An Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND relevant information systems experience
SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of job-related experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Experience working with enterprise ticketing system.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with the users they support
- Strong oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technical skills as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft desktop/laptop systems, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office365 suite.
- Some knowledge of using command line and/or powershell preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory to support user creation/modification.
Ability to work both independently and within a team environment