- Answer questions and demonstrate the technology tools and services the Firm offers.
- On a rotation basis with other Tech Support colleagues, the analyst helps cover the Technology-Concierge Desk and answers questions from visitors, callers and schedules follow up tech visits.
- Helps users to customize their applications and equipment settings to increase their productivity.
- Provide technology support in both onsite and remote formats, while working with colleagues and clients, together and independently.
- Install, set up and update laptops, monitors, telephones, mobile devices, headsets and other peripherals.
- Assist colleagues in imaging, configuring and swapping out off-lease laptops.
- Visit and assist users with hardware and software questions and issues.
- Monitor the call queue from our internal ticket system (ServiceNow) and timely record, track and close service incidents and requests.
- Take ownership of technical problems and resolve the issue.
- Assist the team with technology equipment moves to support internal office relocations.
- Coordinate and maintain accurate records of both loaner and leased equipment, including laptops, smart devices and other peripherals.
- Work closely with team colleagues to keep them informed of technical issues, follow-ups, escalations and resolutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Set up conference room technology for scheduled and ad hoc audio and video meetings in the Firm.
- Set up and help meeting participants use Firm’s internal collaboration tools, such as Webex, audio conferencing, Jabber, AirMedia and alike.
- Help perform system quality checks to promptly correct audio visual (AV) problems before meetings and Firm events.
- Support Firm events by setting up, maintaining and/or removing AV equipment
The Technology Support Analyst is to be client-service driven and able to professionally communicate, collaborate, engage and follow up with managers and colleagues, lawyers and other Business Services teams to deliver professional and timely support
- ITIL Foundation certification or practical experience of ITIL is desirable
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- Hands-on experience in desk side troubleshooting
- Application support experience of Microsoft Office 2016 and Windows 10, Citrix, Cisco AnyConnect, BlackBerry Work, iManage and SharePoint.
- Exposure and/or experience with database applications.
- Experience working and handling audio visual equipment.
- Knowledgeable with Control Systems, DSPs, Audio Distribution, Touch Panels & Virtual TPs, Cisco Codecs & Infrastructure AV equipment.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Team player who is ambitious, motivated and globally minded.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and patient when working with others.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communications, problem-solving and technical trouble-shooting skills.
- Strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external clients.
- Make personal contact, follow ups and timely close loops.
- Capable of grasping new concepts without experience.
- Ability to lift or move equipment, if needed.
- College degree or relative work experience.