Kforce has a client that is seeking a Desktop Support in Miramar, FL.
The Desktop Support Technician maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots desktop hardware and software packages. They are also responsible for customer service and end-user training. The Desktop Support performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. They may apply intermediate mathematical skills.
* The Desktop Support researches and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity, typically escalated from first line support teams
* Responds to escalated telephone, email, and online requests for technical support
* Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools
* Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics, and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects
* Desktop Support regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes, and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge
* High School diploma or more years of experience as a Desktop/End User Support Engineer
* Experienced in researching and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity, typically escalated from first line support teams
* Experienced responding to escalated telephone, email, and online requests for technical support
* Experienced documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem using applicable systems and tools; Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.