Ledgent Technology, a specialty I.T. staffing firm, is seeking a talented Desktop Support Level l Specialist for a contract to hire role in Marietta. 1+ years of Help Desk or Desktop Support experience required. Great communication, customer service, and troubleshooting skills are a must. If you are local to Atlanta and open to opportunities as a Help Desk Specialist or Desktop Support Specialist, please submit an updated resume with full contact information. Technical Skills/Experience:
- Active Directory
- Exchange and O365
- Windows 7 and 10
- Break-fix Level l analysis and problem resolution
- Configuration of Windows-based PCs and/or laptops
- Remedy ticketing
- Resolve issues via email and phone.
- Overall LAN/WAN concepts including DHCP, TCP/IP, and Windows NTFS
- Citrix preferred
- Cisco VPN software
- Thin Clients and desktop/laptop issue resolution
- Saturday shift required approximately every 5 weeks
- Ability to work a shift between 7:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m., which are the call center hours
No third parties; no sponsorship available
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.