The Desktop Support Specialist/Systems Administrator will provide basic IT support. This person will have a strong technical aptitude and willingness to work on a variety of technical problems.
- Assist in resolving complex technical issues within the IT environment
- Resolve incoming tickets, either face-to-face or via remote tools
- Workstation/Laptop imaging, configuration and deployment
- Diagnose and solve local network issues, Wireless issues, network printing problems
- 1-3 years of IT experience providing end user PC/Desktop support
- Strong experience supporting Windows 7,10, Windows Servers and MS Office applications is required.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint administration desired
- Manage Server Operating systems, Patching, file servers, Backup, UPS etc
- Experience with VoIP phone support and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting handheld devices, printers, and other equipment
3 month contract with strong possibility of extension or even full time employment.