Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for an IT Support Analyst with one of our premier clients in Atlanta, GA.
This is 6 months + contract position with excellent benefits offered. There is a strong chance of being converted permanent.
The role will be onsite in Buckhead.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware, and software, and technology peripherals
- Support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Assist in the administration of asset management including taking inventory and replacement process
- Facilitate onboarding and deprovisioning of users
- Assist in the maintenance and buildout of technical knowledgebase
- Participate and respond to support requests during on call rotation
- 3+ years’ experience in IT support
- Experience working with remote employees
- PC desktop/laptop expertise
- Active Directory Experience
- MS Office support, especially Outlook
- SharePoint Online knowledge including setup and administration
- Apple MacBook Pro and Mac OS expertise
- Office 365 skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be assigned multiple tasks to be completed in rapid succession with minimal supervision
- Ability to proactively identify client needs and internal company needs and respond accordingly without being assigned