Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is a leading provider of managed IT services that enhance enterprise IT through scalable solutions in device management, service desk, network monitoring and more. With a focus on end user satisfaction, ITS delivers increased employee productivity, optimized system performance and strategic value through measurable infrastructure ROI.
With offices in the UK, Mexico and the US we are a leader in providing IT Services and Solutions to large Fortune 100 corporations. Those services include Help Desk, Desk Side Support, PC Life Cycle Support, Desktop/Laptop and Hardware Maintenance.
Our Analyst will be on-site supporting Caterpillar, resolving complex IT issues. You will be part of a team providing IT Support and Development to multiple CAT plants in San Antonio, Schertz and Seguin.
What you'll be doing:
- Software Application support
- On-site hardware and software troubleshooting
- Diagnose hardware failures and replace failed part, replace PC or coordinator repairs with 3rd party vendor
- Support Caterpillar developed applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to these applications up to and including the necessary coding changes approved by Caterpillar
- Make approved coding changes to applications based on requests for change, enhancements and new features to these applications
- Provide SQL database support
- Run queries and reports from SQL databases
- Create or modify SQL queries as directed by Caterpillar based off of requests and business needs
- Make changes to SQL databases as directed by Caterpillar based on requests to change or collect new data sets
- Resolve application and software related issues and\or coordinate with the software vendor for resolution
- Provide Root Cause Analysis on issues impacting computers on the factory floor and make necessary corrections or make recommendations to the site on changes to improve\resolve the impact
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure (switches, routers, cabling, architecture understanding
- Create and manage MFG Pro accounts
- Assist with non-standard account administration in Active Directory
- Development skill in C# would be a plus
- Associate's Degree and 3-5 years related experience.
- Experience with Manufacturing software like PLEX or Glovia a plus
- Previous multi-level system troubleshooting experience required
- SQL Database knowledge
- C# development familiarity preferred
- Application Support Background
- Ability to create documentation of issues for future troubleshooting.
- Active Directory, GPO, Users, Groups
ITS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account