If interested in the position please email your resume and the best number to contact you at to
The resource we desire would have network experience (someone comfortable with basic network troubleshooting skills ,comfortable executing network H&F needs, etc..). Experience providing hands & feet support for Smart Hands support/assist with all network gear and servers. Additionally, candidates should demonstrate strong troubleshooting knowledge of Windows 10 and ability to perform hardware break-fix on many of industry standard PC models.
- Confirm Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
- Assignment Type - Contract or Contract to Hire? 90 day contract to hire
- Max Pay rate (if temp to hire): $19-21
PC/laptop Deskside | Break/Fix Support | IMAC | Server & Network Support | Project Management What will the primary day-to-day responsibilities entail for this person?
- Repair, test, image and clean PC's, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals. Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Experience with asset management. Install, move, add, and change. Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and PC refreshes
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Assist with installations, configurations, upgrades, patch, and other maintenance actives of server equipment. Perform backup, recovery, and security procedures both planned or during emergency. Follow established procedures to detect, diagnose, and accurately report outage of critical site applications.
- Assist with diagnoses of network hardware and performance problems. Perform approved installation, configuration, and maintenance of physical network. Perform network system administration task both planned or during emergency.
- Comfortable with face to face interactions as will be required to provide technical support to end users in-person at the customer's site
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes. Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users' technical issues across the program.
- Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience working in enterprise environment
. How many overall years of experience should this person have, and do they need any specific certifications?
- Candidates should have 3-5 years' experience supporting PC Hardware and software.
- Comfortability providing hands & feet support for Server and Network is a plus.
- Networking troubleshooting experience desired (someone comfortable with basic network troubleshooting skills ,comfortable executing network H&F needs, etc..). Please list your TOP 4 required skills that candidates must have
Uses a Confident, Positive Attitude to deliver great customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction. 2.)
Candidate must have a deep understanding of diagnosing, troubleshooting, replacing PC/laptop hardware internal components (motherboard, hard drives, RAM, CPU), and understanding of troubleshooting PC software (Windows blue-screen, Outlook, connect network printers) as well. 3.)
Candidate must have a strong understanding or work experience of server and network support within an enterprise. 4.) Dependability
: both to get work done independently, and for attendance for availability to work scheduled hours.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at