Clover Consulting has a Desktop Support Technician position available with a direct client in Greenville, South Carolina. This is for a 9 months contract and on-site is required. Job details are below. Qualified candidates please provide resume. Thank you!
Will be responsible the for the installation and set up of 1000+ networked devices in a new manufacturing environment. Will include PC's, printers, hand held scanners, etc. Will need excellent experience in troubleshooting network and network connectivity issues so they can get everything online. Self starter who can work with minimal supervision. Will be working between two locations that are 15 miles apart, and could require being at both multiple times a day. Director they will report to is onsite 2-3 weeks at a time every month.
Work Schedule: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Responsible for troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues, ranging from network connectivity, warehouse and manufacturing equipment issues running on platforms such as Win10, iOS, and android. Identify recurring technical issues and fix their root causes to enhance business productivity.
- Collaborate across cross functional manufacturing engineering, application engineering, infrastructure engineering and business teams to solve high impact incidents with a sense of urgency by providing quality and accurate information.
- Analyze production/workflow issues by creating and monitoring various reporting tools utilizing the in-house Sales Force Remedy, CRM and ERP systems.
- Build relationships with manufacturing engineering, manufacturing and plant management teams by spending time on the manufacturing floor to learn their workflows to effectively assist with technical issues when they arise.
- Prioritize tickets on IT Helpdesk CRM tool SalesForce Remedy to ensure local and remote users receive updates and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Perform research independently by asking clarifying questions, gather relevant data, and resolve the manner using a data driven approach.
- Other duties as assigned by department manager, and/or executive management.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Familiarity with the technical aspects of manufacturing management/automation systems, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Inbound and Outbound automation applications
- Manual scanning (Inbound/Outbound)
- Label scanning, manufacturing processes and systems to support manufacturing.
- Tablets, handhelds, wireless tools, wireless systems on 2.6ghz, 5ghz
- Desktop machines in various configuration
- Able to work smart and safe around high voltage manufacturing equipment.
- 3+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- 4+ years of hands on IT systems or relevant experience in a commercial production environment
- 4+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP is mandatory
- 4+ years of experience in each of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- 4+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- 5+ years of Microsoft Server management, active directory, server maintenance, SCCM is a must have ability.
- Security systems endpoints
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Able to work effectively with others on a team to assist overall team goals
- Willingness and flexibility to work rotational and/or on-call shifts to provide support to sales, fulfillment, and manufacturing operations that run 24/7
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership by employing a strong work ethic to solve complex problems from start to finish.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated strong sense of integrity
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); intermediate-level Excel, in particular
- Generally requires minimum of 5 years of related experience in IT Support within an e-commerce and/or manufacturing / distribution environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail in all work concepts such as ticket entries, emails and IT documentations.
- Business acumen around executive team members must be at the highest level of care and verbal communications. Its critical to be able to speak clear and concisely in the English language.
- Attention to personal hygiene and business attire will be required. One must be able to dress appropriately, well groomed and ready for a busy day.
- Must be on-time at the office every day. This is NOT a work from home position.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 Suite a must (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Gmail, Drive) highly preferred but not required
- Must know and understand all MSFT desktop operating systems with compentancies that exceed above average IT skillsets
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, related field, or relevant work experience
- Microsoft certifications are mandatory, please do not apply if you don’t currently have active and current MSFT certifications.
Examples below of highly desired certifications.
- Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MCSA, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- Comptia Network+, Security+, Linux+, A+
- Must have a certification in networks that can include Comptia, Microsoft, or any other recognized industry network certifications.