Windows Service Desk Desktop Support
The position is responsible, primarily, for advanced technical support of desktop hardware and software. These responsibilities include (but are not limited to) software and PC hardware knowledge, desktop troubleshooting, hardware installation and configuration as well as after hours on-call monitoring of network alerts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate maintenance of all hardware
- Install, maintain and support software loaded on personal computers and LAN
- Interact with users daily with a strong focus on excellent customer service, to facilitate support with any and all aspects of software, hardware, or connectivity.
- Actively participate in disaster recovery plan as it relates to all aspects of the systems department
- Occasional travel between local offices as needed.
- Perform PC and printer installs and moves.
- 2 to 4 years in a level 2 help desk environment
- Windows 7 and 10 Configuration and Support experience.
- Active Directory Administration (Add/Move/Delete users and group management) experience.
- Outlook/Exchange Administration - Troubleshoot Outlook, Administration of Mailbox rights/access and shared mailboxes)
- Desktop Imaging Experience
- Networking Knowledge including LAN connectivity and Internet connection issues
- Print Server Administration
- Hands On Hardware and software troubleshooting
- SCCM (optional)