|Desktop Support Technician II- Location: Phoenix, AZ REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS |
- Associate-s degree in Information Technology and two years- as a Desktop Support Technician at AFCU or a total of four years- experience in an information technology role, supporting desktops and local area networks, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A+ certification. Knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting and experience with software applications, Windows O/S, MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to provide advanced PC training and problem resolution to staff both over the phone and in-person.
- Ability to type 25 words per minute. Ability to read, write and speak in English. Ability to read, interpret and analyze written instructions, correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to write business correspondence, write reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Able to perform diagnostic tests, maintenance and repairs to PC hardware and peripheral equipment.
|PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: |
- Network+ or Microsoft certifications.- Bachelor-s degree in Information Technology.
- Experience with Antivirus, Patch deployment, KACE Imaging, Active Directory, Group Policy, Telephony equipment and Windows Servers.- Administrator level knowledge of ServiceNow ticketing application.
- Activities include evaluating vendor products, developing and reviewing detailed design requirements, evaluating and anticipating impact of technical solutions, writing technical specifications, and preparing recommendations for management and business leadership.
- To configure, set up, install, and support desktops, printers, telephones, LAN hardware and other peripheral devices in a multi-vendor network environment. Document potential problems and resolutions. Dependability and reliability is essential.
- Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills in the identification and resolution of problems to branch locations and remote users and acts as the 2 nd level of support to mentor and assist other staff members.
- Configure, install and Maintain enterprise use and third-party software to current versions on all devices.
- Has responsibility to maintain the integrity of our internal control systems as demonstrated by routine audits. Serves as the administrator for the ServiceNow ticketing application. Mentor and assist other staff members.
NOTE : The requirements listed in the above qualifications and essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skill, physical demands or work environment required or encountered that must be met by an employee to successfully perform each duty and each function of this job.- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; use fingers constantly to manipulate wires and keys.-
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with arms.- S
- pecific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.-
- Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations. -