Requisition Number: 79414
As our Desktop Support Specialist
you'll work in a dynamic environment supporting a large utilities company. Leveraging your strong IT support skills, you'll apply your technical abilities and provide excellent customer service while being surrounded by smart and motivated colleagues. If you are ready to continue your career trajectory in state of the art facilities, then apply now! What you'll do at Insight
What you'll need to join Insight
- Provide excellent in-person end user support
- Resolve end user application issues with both Mac/Windows and devices
- Set up new users, including imaging, new hardware, etc.
- Travel to various sites throughout the Phoenix area to provide end user support
- Minimum 3 years of desk-side support experience in a large enterprise environment
- Solid hands-on experience with Mac
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing
- iOS and android support experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Phoenix, AZ ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Technical Support, Technician, Developer, Cisco, Supply, Technology, Operations