Client Services Technology is a face-to-face client-focused support team that works closely with all IT counterparts, as well as the business, to ensure that technology is consumed seamlessly by our users. These roles are from Level 2 to level 3 desktop support roles suited for candidates with strong technical skills and an exceptionally strong service orientated approach. The successful candidate will be a key player in our support team that provides business-aligned IT services to the office. They will also be responsible for leading global projects and initiatives. The focus of this position is to support all technology needs of users in the office. The candidate is expected over time to develop a thorough understanding of the business requirements and forge strong business relationships.
• Provide high-quality technical support to onsite and remote users
• Will be assigned to a variety of business units to act as the technical point of contact. The Specialist will be responsible for day to day technical support and global IT projects for the business
• The technician must develop a thorough understanding of the business requirements and priorities and also be able to deliver service and solutions within budgetary constraints
• Subject matter expert for various products utilized by the business
• Collaborate with IT counterparts to proactively obtain information regarding internal and third-party applications for problem escalation or in the event of a technology outage
• Manage time effectively to balance incident workload and drive progress of non-incident projects and initiatives
• Provide regular status reports to management
• Ensure documentation is kept up-to-date and accurate
• Ensure that all user service requests are logged, processed and monitored according to company procedures and within SLA
• Partake in after-hours support rotation schedule.
Qualifications, Experience, and Education
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of experience in the financial industry or related experience
• Thorough and logical approaches to problem-solving
• Customer Service orientated; ability to interact with business users/executives and build strong relationships with the client base
• Collaborate independently, in groups, and with remote teams.
• Willingness and skills required to lead firm-wide projectsSkills:
• Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and the ability to support via Citrix Studio/Director
• Mastery of Windows user interface (Windows 7, MSOffice).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, top-notch troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to remain amiable under pressure, self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks is vital
• Strong technical skills and experience on a variety of computing platforms
• Experience with networking, client-server environments, SQL databases, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Mobile Iron and BES administrator, IP telephony, and video conferencing required.• Hands on experience supporting Blackberry, iPhone, and Android devices