HCL is hiring Desktop Support technician at Bear River City, Utah. If you are interested then please send me your updated copy of resume.
Position: Desktop Support
Location: Bear River City, Utah
Duration: Permanent Hire
Job Title: Desktop Support L2
The Desktop Support Technician role is a technical resource that provides a single point of contact for all IT support issues. This role will work closely to resolve issues with end users, the service desk team, and their team lead.
• Provide high level of customer service
• Provide phone and deskside support to end users across the site
• Utilize the SNOW ticket tracking system to categorize, prioritize and escalate issues as necessary
• Take ownership of issue\request through resolution or escalation
• Analyze hardware and software problems, perform trouble shooting per approved procedures, identify alternative solutions and take appropriate corrective action
• Perform hardware and software setup, configuration, and testing per current standards and approved procedures Help create and maintain system support documentation
• Maintain excellent ticket hygiene (SLA management of tickets and tasks) in ticketing tool
• Ensure that work is carried out within agreed Service Levels. (SLA's)
• Client on-boarding, transfers, and off-boarding efforts
• Maintain high level of accuracy of AMDB
• Availability during weekend and after hours as per rotational roster
• Finish Projects (asset refresh etc) in a timely manner
• Work on IMACDs and off hours move requests
• Work with the team lead to make the team lead successful and be a great team player
• Help users facing issues with Mobile Devices
• Show urgency in helping C – suite users and provide exceptional service
• A+ certification and CCNA required
• 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows and network troubleshooting, web based application support, and familiarity with the entire Microsoft end user suite of products
• Strong interpersonal skills and thoughtful and effective communicator
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong experience and understanding of Office\O365 Experienced in working with Service-Now platform preferred but not necessary
• Working knowledge/experience with PC Imaging Tools.
• Working knowledge/experience with diagnosis and remote control tools.
• Working knowledge/experience with Audio/Visual equipment used in presentation/conference rooms
Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
HCL Technologies (HCL) empowers global enterprises with technology for the next decade today. HCL’s Mode 1-2-3 strategy, through its deep-domain industry expertise, customer-centricity and entrepreneurial culture of ideapreneurship™ enables businesses to transform into next-gen enterprises. HCL offers its services and products through three lines of business - IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products & Platforms (P&P). ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses through offerings in areas of Applications, Infrastructure, Digital Process Operations, and next generation digital transformation solutions. ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering while under P&P. HCL provides modernized software products to global clients for their technology and industry specific requirements. Through its cutting-edge co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and broad global network, HCL delivers holistic services in various industry verticals, categorized under Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology & Services, Telecom & Media, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences, and Healthcare and Public Services. As a leading global technology company, HCL takes pride in its diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. As of 12 months ending on September 30, 2019, HCL has a consolidated revenue of US$ 9.3 billion and its 147,123 ideapreneurs operate out of 44 countries. For more information, visit www.hcltech.com