Title: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Tempe, AZ
Compensation: 15-23/hr on W2 based off experience
Type: 6 month contract w/ extensions and right to hire
* Processes incoming requests, inquiries, or escalations related to IT support issue. s Diagnoses and resolves complex first tier issues involving end-user workstation, remote
access, password management and general IT inquiries.
* Answers service calls and emails. Records and prioritizes service requests and maintains ticket tracking for issue Directs requests to other areas in accordance with
* Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves basic and complex issues regarding hardware and or software access, security, reliability, and performance issues. Supports
Microsoft Office Suite Active Directory, and remote users.
* Ensures change requirements are documented and assures timely enabling and disabling of user access privileges to protect information technology assets.
Tests various systems processes and applications to determine compliance within established poli.cy
* May installs and reconfigures workstation and remove access hardware and software according to standardized specification. Assists in pushing out new
software/hardware to ensure consistency in technical standard. s
* Maintains physical inventory and workstation and remove access hardware and software according to standardized specification on approved requisition. Orders company
* Provides information and communication for testing upgrades, and rollouts in support of corporate, divisional and systems initiatives.
* Minimum of 3 years of diversified technology support and troubleshooting experience required.
* Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience supporting Windows OS WIN7/8, MS Office Suite, Active Directory, group policies, VB Scripting, and SCCM experience preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with Windows domain networking, local area networking, and remote access software, VPN, Citrix, Mobile devices and VM technology
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Experience creating, documenting, and closing incidents via ticketing system
* Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving
* Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
* Ability to interact and collaborate with diverse groups including business e-users, IT team and vendor/technology providers
* Technical knowledge??? What makes the difference??
* Experienced professional
* Works under general supervision with a moderate level of guidance and supervision
* Still learning but applies broader depth of knowledge
* Undertakes straight forward assignment developing ability to do more complex work
* Uses standard procedures and processes to analyze and solve problems
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
•Company Funded Major Medical Healthcare benefits •Paid holiday schedule after you have completed 1,500 hours worked •Paid vacation week after 2,000 hours worked
•401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI