United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
This role will be responsible for building and implementing new capabilities and ways-of-working across Coca-Cola. Person will become a deep expert in Dev/ops ways of working and support individual teams and the broader organization in implementing and adopting the Dev/ops approach; Specifically, the role will:
- Lead and coach teams in their adoption of Dev/ops, while working to solve key business problems facing TCCC
- Bringing past experience to understand many of TCCC-s current processes
- Able to communicate effectively across levels of the organization
- Drive culture change and new ways-of-working, challenging the status quo and creating change
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
* Drive adoption of Dev/ops ways-of-working across teams and the broader organization
* Work with and coach Executive Leadership and associates to communicate value of Dev/ops ways of working
* Work with multiple project teams to install Dev/ops ways-of-working, specifically assisting teams with:
* Adopting use of Dev/ops methodologies and practices
* Leading trainings, boot camps, and other intensive trainings as required
* Determining their current level of Dev/ops maturity and developing plans to improve Dev/ops processes and increase team productivity
* Refining implementation of Dev/ops best practices and tools across TCCC-s Dev/ops teams
* Identify and work to resolve barriers to scaling use of Dev/ops
* Assist with the identification, collection and reporting of Dev/ops practice metrics and measurements
Education Requirements: Bachelor-s degree or equivalent Required
Related Work Experience:
5 - 10 years- experience in IT
* International experience preferred
* Decision-making authority and problem-solving or innovation required
* Ability to apply advanced continuous improvement techniques and build a deep understanding of Agile ways-of-working
* Strong communication skills and ability to effectively tailor approach to reach audience at all organizational levels
* Willingness to challenge the status quo, create change within the organization, and work through ambiguity
* Entrepreneurial drive to -own- and grow new concepts within Coca-Cola,
* Comfort working with and influencing up-and-down the organization including company-s most senior leaders
* Track record of successful employee engagement
* Team-oriented, passionate about developing others- skills and capabilities
* Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams and leaders
* Ability to work well with people with varying technical and business abilities
* Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
* Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities
* Agile Scrum Master Certification is a plus
Typical / most important types of problem-solving, responsibility for continuous improvement or innovation required:
* Challenging current organization design, processes, and practices to continue to drive improved productivity and best practices
* Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo
* Ability to test-and-learn and adapt
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others- development to achieve full potential
* Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
* Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
* Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
* Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
* Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
* Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
* Provide tools or job aids to users (e.g., Master Data Maintenance tool and job aides, Business Systems Methodology) in order to facilitate compliance to standards.
* Assess the need for education & training standards or policies in order to provide consistency and customer awareness.
* Capture and assess "in class" evaluation results in order to make mid-course corrections or longer term improvements to educational solutions.
* Design training solution or end user communication plan (including presentations, prerequisite training required, job aids, manuals, systems and data for hands on practice) in order to develop the training solution required to update or transfer skills and knowledge to end users.
* Design, maintain, publish standards, policies or procedures for educational materials, tools or training exercises (e.g., delivery methods, content management, training exercise data, registration, sizing, printing) in order to provide consistency and customer awareness.
Years of Experience:
5-7 Years Experience
* DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
* COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
* ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
* INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
* DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.