Dev/Ops Developer (SR776) (Job Number:434156)
SAIC is seeking an outstanding software professional with a passion for DevOps, storage infrastructure, and software development to help solve some of the most challenging national security problems.
We need full stack developers who are willing to develop solutions and automate the testing and deployment of these solutions into complex environments. You will work on a high- performing team to build and deploy next generation systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, object storage and Amazon S3 API, and full stack web development experience.
The developer may be expected to:
- Develop and support moderate to sophisticated designs and layouts
- Research and evaluate related technologies and ensure optimal design that supports the organization-s mission
- Assure the application has acceptable performance through a technical understanding of the environment
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test high-reliability applications, and provide end user support as needed
- Work with customers in defining and negotiating requirements
- Manage software application code using standard processes, version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Bachelors degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years of related experience
- Experience with object storage and Amazon S3 API programming
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Nexuss
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including strong interpersonal skills
- Can start without a clearance but must have ability to obtain a DOE Q Clearance
- Experience developing micro- services or RESTful web services
- Web application back-end development experience
- Application development using S3 object storage
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience or familiarity with multiple Cloud Services and associated APIs (S3, EC2, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, etc)
- Experience or familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible, or other configuration and automation technologies.
- Python or similar scripting experience
- Active DOE L or Q clearance is highly desired
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 3:18:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job