We are seeking talented, engaging engineers to nurture DevOps culture and implement a scalable software development infrastructure. Wave's multi-disciplinary teams creates software ranging from embedded software to cloud, desktop and server applications for data science and machine learning. The DevOps team provides the methodology and infrastructure for agile development and delivery of this diverse software stack.
This is your chance to make a difference in a pivotal role at the center of Wave Computing, the clear leader in new computing architectures for machine learning. If you have the personality, the aptitude and underlying intellect, we want to hear from you.
- Promote DevOps practices throughout all engineering organizations
- Develop Python software to extend automated deployment and testing to a variety of diverse platforms: hardware emulators, our machine learning appliance products, software models of future products
- Participate in product software development, mostly in Python
- Communicate technical designs in writing and in person to multiple technical audiences
- Aptitude and intellect for the collaborative, iterative DevOps approach
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in Python
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant technical experience
- Solid skills with the Linux command line and tools
- Competent in agile software development practices, particularly test driven development
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- A strong moral compass and a personal commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
- Experience with every technology stack used at Wave: software development kits, system software, BIOS, drivers, machine learning algorithms and appliances, even chip design
- Competitive pay and benefits, of course
- Stock options in the hottest Silicon Valley startup around
- Interesting, hard-working colleagues at the top of their respective fields
- Quirky, open, can-do, fun-loving startup culture
- Your choice of Ubuntu, Macintosh or Windows laptop
- Python, C++, Bash
- Ubuntu Linux
- Plus your favorite tools
Show Us Your Stuff
Your real, actual code and writing impress us much more than how you answer arcane interview questions. Let's see:
- Your public code, such as on GitHub. We are particularly interested in your pull requests that have been accepted into other projects.
- Samples of your writing. Blog articles, product reviews, movie reviews, even fiction show that you like to write, and you write well.
Wave Computing is a VC-backed startup that is revolutionizing the machine learning industry. After years of dataflow architecture, hardware, software and tools development, Wave’s world-class team has developed its patented, native dataflow solution that outperforms any other machine learning training product available today. Based in Campbell, California, Wave is providing its solutions to customers globally.