ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Reston, VA
We are looking for a highly motivated change agent who possess the skills to one minute solve an ongoing client integration issue and the next providing a solution for a full stack automation process for continuous deployment. This individual should have the imagination and spirit of an open source developer combined with the stability and process driven thinking of a system administrator. This candidate will drive efficiency, demand stability, and exude creativity all while effectively delivering high quality innovation to our development and client implementations.
• Collaboratively implement continuous build, deployment, configuration, compliance, and testing strategy
• Work collaboratively with engineering to develop, document, and maintain build, deployment, and configuration standards
• Design and document organizational automated standard and practice policies to ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory demands
• Write and test complex code using .NET, JQuery/Jscript, T-SQL, and open source languages
• Develop data deployment and delivery strategy with masking/de-identification automation
• Participate in designing and building IAC framework
• Work with cloud-based technologies to help support our fast-paced growth by implementing and automating application and data cloud integration
• Support and troubleshoot code issues
• Document and notate all code developed
The Dev Ops Engineer is not a supervisory role, however it may occasionally be responsible for training and/or guiding and directing the daily work of others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent job related experience
• 3+ years of experience helping to build systems and processes to produce stable, repeatable application environments
• 2+ years of experience with automated toolsets and data driven solutions
• Experience with robust development, testing and debugging practices, leaning towards Agile and Lean methodologies in a progressing DevOps environment
• Experience with agile continuous integration, to maintain a frictionless high quality development environment
• Expertise in continuous automation for build, test, release, compliance, and configurations management (tool specific is ok)
• Experience with gathering and extracting business, product, and technology requirements to build automated processes that achieve stakeholder goals and timelines
• Excellent written and oral communications, including creation of technical, process-oriented, and automated documentation
• Understanding of CI/CD processes and system demands
• Understanding of .NET, Jquery integration, GIT workflows, for automated deployments
• Understanding of automated mobile technologies and workflows within a Xamarin framework
• Basic understanding of meta data driven ETL for data movement automation
• Basic understanding of NoSQL and Data Lake methodologies within application workflows
• Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate off shore team and meet project deadlines
BACKGROUND CHECKS/FEDERAL HEALTHCARE PROGRAM EXCLUSION LISTS SCREENING:
Candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, including drug-screening. All Client employees are subject to monthly screening to ensure that they have not been excluded from the Federal Healthcare Programs (using the OIG and GSA Exclusion Lists). The Company's pre-employment background check and OIG/GSA Exclusion Lists screening program is administered in compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
This position is located at the Company's headquarters in Reston, VA.
The job will require up to 25% regional travel
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (17-03526) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Harshad Sawant
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701