Essential Job Functions:
1) Responsible for maintaining and improving the continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline that provide monitoring and troubleshooting tools for a wide range of users from call center representatives to executive level users.
2) Strong software development skills spanning multiple programming languages and disciplines, have significant Hardware/OS support experience and possess the ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause at the hardware, software, or network level.
3) Candidate must be comfortable working in an Agile software development environment and be able to effectively collaborate and communicate with distributed teams across multiple geographic areas.
4) The candidate is also required to troubleshoot and bug-fix software defects with supported applications as well as work with local support on hardware and OS related issues.
5) Additionally, the candidate is expected to be part of a 24/7 on-call rotation where they will need to be responsive to issues as they are escalated to our team.
5-7 years software development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment experience in large-scale enterprise environment.
3+ years Experience in the telecom/internet industry recommended
Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery automation and configuration tools (Jenkins, Git, Chef, Puppet, Jasmine)
Demonstrated experience with one or more infrastructure scripting languages to automated integration testing (Shell Scripting, Perl, Java, Ruby, GoLang)
Experience with one or more web servers and application frameworks (Apache, Tomcat)
Hands on experience maintaining REST/JSON Web Services Comfortable working in a Unix Environment Required
Bachelor in Engineering (4 year degree)
5+ years of work experience
U.S.Citizen//Greencard/Valid Work Visa