Our client is currently seeking a Dev Ops Engineer III for their Philadelphia locaiton. The candidate must be local to the Philadelphia area for interview purposes and to work onsite. Also, due to the nature of the project, ONLY GREEN CARD OR US CITIZENS are eligible to apply. Thank you.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
CONTRACT TO HIRE
* Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
* Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
* Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues. Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
* Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
* Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
* Bachelor's degree in engineering and 6 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
* Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration
* Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
* Experience with systems and IT operations
* Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools
* Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using Github"
* Able to build strong relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems
* Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
* Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
* Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes