• Data Protection Services develops and maintains solutions that protect data and provide secure access to client's
networks and systems. Data Protection Services also provides secure key management to enable secure and trusted processing of transactions, including tokenized and EMV chip payments.
• The Data Protection Services team develops and supports shared security services to be leveraged across Enterprise by consuming application teams. This team owns several cryptography and key management and code signing services.
• The Dev Ops Engineer will partner with business owners and technology teams to ensure that processes and procedures are highly automated, efficient, and fault tolerant.
• The Dev Ops Engineer provide application support to the platforms within Data Protections Services.
• The Dev Ops Engineer will partner with developers to provide automated deployments and process improvements.
• The Dev Ops Engineer will partner with operations to provide change management, incident management, implementation instructions, support transition, and rotating on-call escalation support for infrastructure and integration support issues.
• Provide escalation support on all products offered by Data Protection Services. Must be able to multitask and prioritize incoming issues. You will own problem management and be expected to drive to completion. Rotating weekly on-call.
• Provide application support including installation and maintenance, and preparation of environments for testing.
• Work with Operations to transition 24/7 product support, providing documentation of common alerts and issues and how to troubleshoot. Technical writing expertise required.
• Responsible for Change Management, including creation of changes, providing implementation instructions, coordinating change resources, troubleshooting of issues within maintenance windows.
• Performs analysis of products and platforms and implement plans to provide high availability, disaster recovery, fault tolerance, comprehensive monitoring and alerting.
• Offer continual process improvement and automation support for existing products and procedures. Need to be able to take a laborious and error-prone manual process and reduce it to an automated process with error handling and scalability. Continuous deployment and automation tool (Chef, Jenkins, etc) experience a plus.
For more information please contact the UTG Recruiting Team at 314.721.9191.
Please direct all email inquiries to email@example.com
Find us at www.utg-llc.com and on LinkedIn as the UTG Technical Recruiting Team.
515 Olive St. Suite 400 St Louis, MO, 63101Contact