Wipro Global Infrastructure Services, a division of Wipro LTD, provides a variety of IT Infra solutions for clients around the world, including implementation of new security environments to full scale managed security services. Currently we are expanding our engagement with an existing Managed Services client to revamp and provide ongoing support of their IT infrastructure. Wipro is looking for an experienced Dev Ops Engineer with Scripting skills to be located in a customer facing role in our clients Irving, TX location.
This is a full time direct opportunity with Wipro offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Job Title: Dev Ops Engineer with Perl and Openshift skills.
- 10+ years' experience in legacy and cloud application architectures designing for 99.99% availability,
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic IT technologies and related processes, procedures, and decision support.
- Engineering experience with a PaaS solution such as Red Hat OpenShift (preferred), Pivotal Cloud Foundry or IBM BlueMix
- Strong skills scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Engineering experience with web and application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Node.js, Play, Websphere
- Strong skills coding with one or multiple of the following: Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Saltstack
- Experience with global load balancing and web content acceleration using Akamai.
- Excellent understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP and other web protocols.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and Agile Engineering practices like TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Experience in DevOps tool like Git, JIRA, Jenkins. Maven, Artifactory and Gradle.
- Experience with running Docker containers in a commercial / production environment.
- Great communication skills and knows how to work effectively within a diverse team
This is the best opportunity on the market. Apply today!